Family holiday program
We invite adults and children to join an exciting ART-journey and combine the joy of traveling with creative activities. The program of the tour includes master-classes in oil- and gouache painting in the open air (plein-air), excursions and sightseeing in Helsinki, Tampere, Stockholm, and …dancing, dancing, dancing!
We will spend 5 days painting and dancing, and 5 days travelling and relaxing.
The plein-air theme is beautiful Finnish nature with its picturesque landscapes, lakes, fountains and old city streets. Under the tactful guidance of Elena Osipova, an art therapist, we will proceed from the very simple things to more complex ones. You will learn to make a basic pencil sketch and use oil- or gouache colors.
No previous experience needed to join the painting master-class. If you have always wanted to paint — come as you are, and try it! If you already have some experience in painting, you will get to develop your skills even further.
The dancing master-class will be interesting for both newcomers and experienced dancers. The theme is traditional dances of different nations – Finnish, Russian, Scottish, Irish and Eastern dances.
With step-by-step instructions by Elena Hromushkina, a professional choreographer, one can easily learn the dancing technics and movements. However, dancing is much more than that. It is a way to explore your own body, accept it, and express yourself through dance.
Dancing therapy involves work with your body, emotions and mind. The master-class will help you to release stress and physical tension, find inner confidence and freedom, as well as experience contact improvisation and some meditative technics.
The participation fee: €800
The price includes:
- Schengen visa fee and visa application support
- return tickets for ”Leo Tolstoi” Moscow-Helsinki train
- transfer Helsinki-Tampere-Helsinki
- accommodation in the summer hotel at the territory of the 19-century mansion. 15 min drive from the Tampere city center. (2-3 persons
- per room, shower, toilet, refrigerator)
- 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches in Tampere
- painting and dancing masterclasses
- the services of the group leaders and a coordinator person from Tampere
- cruise by ferry to Stockholm (4-person room)
- walking excursions with a guide in Tampere, Helsinki, Stockholm
- bus card for Tampere city
- visiting museums, sauna
- breakfasts and lunches from 26 to 29 of July
- medical insurance
- materials for the painting master-classerials for the painting master-class